About Your Visit
It is important that you bring the following items to each of your visits:
- Photo identification (required)
- Your insurance card(s) (required)
- Insurance referral, if applicable. Please contact your primary care physician listed on your insurance card to be sure that this has been sent (required).
- Office visit copayment, if applicable (required)
- Current list of medication, dosage and frequency, if applicable.
- Copies of any recent laboratory or radiology reports, if any. Please contact your primary care or referring doctor to be sure these have been sent.
- Completed Patient Forms Packet (if not faxed before your appointment)
Would you like to save time in the waiting room? Please print and complete the New Patient Forms Packet before your appointment if you can, and either fax the forms to 404-257-1122 or bring the completed packet with you to your appointment.